Vacations to Europe are always an exciting thing to look forward to. For a lot of people it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to take some time out of daily life and immerse themselves in a completely new place, whether that be on the continent in places like France, Spain or Germany, or on one of Europe’s Islands like Great Britain or Ireland.
However, there is a better way to see these places than simply by vacationing there. A study abroad tour offers you the chance to kick back and relax, whist also really getting to grips with one or more aspects of that country’s culture, be it their art and design, architecture, geography, business expertise, or sporting history.
- A really well structured trip abroad. One of the reasons we think study abroad educational tours are so good is that they are planned thoroughly using our extensive knowledge of our locations. We work closely with you to make sure that your study trip is exceptionally well structured and tailored to your group, allowing you to fit in as much as possible; our sample itineraries illustrate just how much can be packed into an educational tour. Proper planning is essential on a trip like this- with so much to see there is no time to lose!
- A great opportunity to build memories. Because the tours are so well planned, and because you will receive so much insider knowledge of your chosen destination, you will be in a great position to make some everlasting memories. Not only do these tours include educational visits, they also allow you to take in the sights, so you’ll always be able to remember visiting the Eiffel tower in Paris, or taking a stroll around London’s Regent’s Park.
- A different perspective. Sometimes if you simply visit a country on vacation it can be hard to scratch the surface and really understand what you are seeing. You might miss something really important, and leave feeling disappointed. On a study abroad tour you will visit the country with a focus, with an itinerary, and with the ability to really start to understand that country in depth.
- A unique opportunity to learn. We are really passionate about making sure that each and every person who goes on an educational tour, returns home feeling like they’ve made the most of their time. We want the tours to be fun and exciting, but also to be extremely informative, and to help enrich and enliven your studies back home. An educational tour really is the best way to combine a vacation with your thirst for knowledge, and is the most enjoyable way to learn.
- All in all, a better trip. A jam packed itinerary during your spring or summer break, seeing sights and hearing stories that will stick in your mind for a long while to come, a chance to see your favourite European city in a new light, and a great opportunity to learn in a new exciting environment- does it get much better than this? We love educational tours because they offer you a whole lot more than a simple vacation, and we hope that you will love them too.