Discover Inspirational Study Opportunities in Scotland for Your Students
From the Highlands to the shores of Loch Ness – not to mention the vibrant cities of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen and Inverness – Scotland offers a wealth of opportunities for educational tours and faculty-led programmes. With its postcard-like scenery, hiking trails and superb literary and historical connections, the country presents a plethora of enriching and absorbing study abroad programs and experiences that will enrich and support your students’ learning.
The birthplace of Robert Burns, Alexander Graham Bell, and Sean Connery welcomes you and your students.
Groups can be stationed in one location or tour a number of cities- it’s up to you!
Popular locations and subjects include:
- Aberdeen – Art History, Engineering, History and Literature
- Edinburgh – Business & Finance, Government & Politics, History, Literature, Marketing & PR, Sports Management, Student Leadership and Theatre
- Glasgow – Art History, Government & Politics, Literature, Student Leadership and Theatre
- Inverness – Art History, History, Literature and Student Leadership
- Oban – Archaeology, Art History, History and Literature
- St Andrews – Art History, History and Literature
Customise Your Educational Tour Today!Get in touch